Silent-Aire Annual Company Meeting
Audio Visual | Production
Winter Town Hall Audio Visual & Production
In January 2023, Silent-Aire hosted their annual Town Hall Company meeting on their premises in Park West, Dublin. The client required the ability to stage an in-person conference featuring a stage, TV screen, and lighting to complement the two. This setup was intended to accommodate multiple speakers and a large audience of hundreds of attendees. Furthermore, the client had an additional requirement to live stream the event to their offices located in Phoenix, Arizona, and Edmonton, Canada.
As this event was taking place in Ireland for the first time, the client wanted to elevate the event’s production to showcase the factory and their production values. With this in mind, our account manager Sean Malone, collaborated closely with the production manager to meticulously plan stage design and camera positioning which generated a TV production quality event.
- Silent-Aire had previously run their Annual Town Hall Company Meeting in the United States, but were looking for an agency to bring their production value to the next level.
- AVCOM produced this event from their live Factory floor in Dublin, using drone footage, video content, LED Screen, branding on pillars and more to bring a WOW factor to the event.
- AVCOM acted on a short turnaround time, taking Silent-Aire through our full production process. This included assigning a dedicated account director, as well as working with our Head of Production, visiting the clients site regularly, scoping out health and safety requirements, floor size, stage requirements, crew requirements and more.
- Our team was efficient in the project and logistical management of this event, which included stakeholder management with Silent-Aire representatives in both Ireland and North America. This involved collaborating with their parent company also.
- AVCOM acted as a trusted advisor to the end client to support them with best practice in production and focusing on video production to enhance their brand assets.
- The meeting was streamed to 3,500 Silent-Aire employees around the world, with translations for each relevant audience. The video of the event is still being shown on repeat in the lobby of the company’s HQ, as well as their online platforms.
How AVCOM helped Silent-Aire Experience More
Through our enhanced processes, comprehensive procedures, and expert guidance, combined with our internal resources to fulfill the requirements, we achieved a rapid turnaround time for this event. This ultimately resulted in an exceptional hybrid event experience for Silent-Aire’s global teams.
We have successfully laid the ground work for future events with Silent-Aire into 2024 and beyond.