Who We Are
We make event experiences happen. AVCOM is a Premium Event Production Agency; we believe in the power that our clients and their audiences should always experience more. Whether In person, Virtual or Hybrid, we are here to make exceptional experiences happen and our client’s life easier. How you say? Because from under one roof, we offer a full suite of event production services and skilled expertise covering Design, Production, Video, Technical Production & Audio-Visual Services. We use a design-led production approach, fuelling this with the latest innovative technology delivered by our highly trained and skilled specialists [the AVCOM Ninjas].
We have over 40 years at the heart of the events industry and a client-centric approach to making the impossible possible in event production.
We constantly strive to demonstrate the company’s premium quality and imaginative approach and continue to invest across all facets of the business. That has brought with it new opportunities for brilliant administration talent.
Know the role
Due to continued success, we seek an experienced administrator to join our growing team at AVCOM at this exciting time of our expansion. The role is a newly created position, so it is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious administrator who loves task-based work and attention to detail. You will report to the Operations Director and work closely with logistics, technical and warehousing teams. You will help coordinate activities across the day-to-day scheduling of onsite teams and transport, along with the administration within the department, such as invoicing, database management, standard operating procedures and office support to our onsite teams.
We have significant revenue growth planned for the next two years, and you will be front and centre on achieving this growth target.
- Database management, diary management, billing, forms and documentation.
- Updating and reacting to changes planning and scheduling daily roster of the events technical team and transportation.
- Sourcing and allocating freelance contractors and assisting onsite teams with documentation and general administration.
- Minimum three years of experience in an administrative or planning role.
- Energetic, confident, upbeat professional with excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Prioritising tasks and working in a pressurised environment.
- Resilience, a can-do attitude and flexibility in occasionally receiving after-hours and weekend queries.
- A strong drive to ‘do the right thing’ for the planet and future generations.
- Expertise in operating computer software (Microsoft 365).
What’s in it for you
- An excellent package is available for the right candidate.
- Flexible working hours model.
- Play a vital role in the exciting expansion of our growth strategy.
- Be part of our diverse and inclusive family.
- Health benefits.
- Wellbeing program
Please forward your CV to email@example.com with the job title reference if this sounds like you.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Closing date: Monday 30th January 2023