Who We Are
We make event experiences happen. AVCOM is a Premium Event Production Agency; we believe in the power that our clients and their audiences should always experience more. Whether In person, Virtual or Hybrid, we are here to make exceptional experiences happen and our client’s life easier. How you say? Because from under one roof, we offer a full suite of event production services and skilled expertise covering Design, Production, Video, Technical Production & Audio-Visual Services. We use a design-led production approach, fuelling this with the latest innovative technology delivered by our highly trained and skilled specialists [the AVCOM Ninjas].
We have over 40 years at the heart of the events industry and a client-centric approach to making the impossible possible in event production.
We constantly strive to demonstrate the company’s premium quality and imaginative approach and continue to invest across all facets of the business. That has brought with it new opportunities for brilliant marketing talent.
Know the role
Due to continued success, we seek an experienced creative marketing and communications coordinator to join our growing team at AVCOM at this exciting time of our expansion.
You will report to the Head of Business Development (HBD) & Marketing and work closely with multiple teams across design, video, sales and production. The role is a newly created position, so it is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Marketeer who can make this role their own. Your day-to-day workflow will be managed by the HBD & Marketing, where you’ll coordinate activities across all four key pillars of marketing and focus on optimising our digital and social channels.
You will work directly with our marketing and PR agencies to convert investments/strategies into increased revenue for our company and grow and build brand awareness through traditional and new media campaigns. We have significant revenue growth planned for the next two years, and our Marketing & Communications strategy will be front and centre on achieving this growth target.
- Market research to build new communications channels and marketing strategies that drive new business & brand awareness.
- Build and manage relationships with third-party providers and suppliers and assist in generating marketing channel content.
- Collaborating with our agency partners, you will be responsible for content management campaigns, including but not limited to case studies, whitepapers, blogs, newsletters, and internal and external communication to support and inspire our client base.
- With the HBD & Marketing, you will plan, project-manage and deliver all internal and external communications across traditional and digital media channels (supported by 3rd party agencies).
- Strong collaboration with the Design department to ensure alignment with the brand message.
- Collating feedback on service offerings from sales and customers (Q&A support).
- Inform all stakeholders of marketing activity, campaign results and industry trends. Work with Business Development and Design to create a quarterly shareholder board pack.
- Liaise with the HBD and our specialists’ partners to initiate new marketing campaigns, new service collateral, social media, website, lead generation and digital content, advertising, CRM, local and international press events, and PR Comms.
- Other general marketing support activities as required.
2. Digital Campaign Management & Implementation
- Plan and create engaging content strategy with agency partners and manage the implementation of posting content on social media platforms in line with the broader marketing strategy and reporting on social media KPIs weekly.
- Working with our agency partners on website content management of updating the website with recent news, blogs and industry insights.
- Develop, coordinate and implement a comprehensive, innovative client and ABM-focused digital strategy, with end-to-end responsibility for the performance of the digital marketing funnel, optimising performance with a budget and ensuring effective integration with the broader Marketing strategy.
- Lead the development, management and tracking of an effective marketing plan.
- Plan, project-manage, and deliver all internal and external communications across traditional and digital media channels and ensure all company collateral is aligned with corporate branding.
- Implement ongoing marketing campaigns through social channels.
- Produce live on-site event video reels to showcase & promote our production services across social channels.
- Fulfil the “Brand Guardian” role for the company brand and work closely with the HBD & Marketing and Head of Design.
- Recording monthly marketing activity spending, forecasting annualised spending and tracking expenditures by service, media channel and unit.
3. Marketing Intelligence
- Working with HBD & conducting regular customer-competitor analysis & market research, creating a report to support /adapt the commercial strategy.
- Collecting and communicating relevant market and consumer trends.
- Manage the customer database with the business development team to support ABM within our target sectors.
- Research, write and issue blog posts.
- Maintain “leading edge” awareness of market developments, promotions, materials, and technology.
- Maintain a file on key competitor marketing activity.
- Monitoring and reporting on campaigns (digital, advertising etc.) to determine effectiveness.
4. Customer Development
- Assisting in organising key sponsorship opportunities events such as customer events and tracking ROI on such events.
- Working with HBD on defining and implementing a yearly marketing plan per channel and initiatives in line with the AVCOM commercial strategy to deliver positive ROI for the business.
- Work with HBD to drive awareness of our brand and services via HubSpot and target ABM campaigns and research
- Support & attend networking events and press launches, maintain relations with journalists and report on sentiment and competitor SoM press coverage.
- Third Level Marketing qualification
- Open-minded & authentic
- Minimum three year’s experience in a similar role.
- A strong drive to ‘do the right thing’ for the planet and future generations.
- Full Clean Driving License.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- A love of events, experiences and an eye for the latest trends.
- Proficient in graphic design software, Microsoft 365, Adobe Suite & WordPress.
- Commercial awareness & strong negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to drive projects autonomously
- Resilience, flexibility and a can-do attitude.
- Energetic, confident, upbeat professional with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data & notice patterns within statistics
- An interest in psychology and behaviour
What’s in it for you
- Excellent package available for the right candidate
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours model
- Play a vital role in the exciting expansion of our growth strategy
- Be part of our diverse and inclusive family
- Health benefits
- Wellbeing program
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title reference if this sounds like you.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Closing date: Monday 30th January 2023