Who We Are
We make event experiences happen. AVCOM is a Premium Event Production Agency; we believe in the power that our clients and their audiences should always experience more. Whether In person, Virtual or Hybrid, we are here to make exceptional experiences happen and our client’s life easier. How you say? Because from under one roof, we offer a full suite of event production services and skilled expertise covering Design, Production, Video, Technical Production & Audio-Visual Services. We use a design-led production approach, fuelling this with the latest innovative technology delivered by our highly trained and skilled specialists [the AVCOM Ninjas].
We have over 40 years at the heart of the events industry and a client-centric approach to making the impossible possible in event production.
We constantly strive to demonstrate the company’s premium quality and imaginative approach and continue to invest across all facets of the business. That has brought with it new opportunities for brilliant technical talent.
Know the role
Due to continued success, we seek an experienced Event Technician to join our growing team at AVCOM at this exciting time of our expansion. The role is to ensure we produce our event solution experiences to the highest level, focusing on seamless technical delivery and aesthetics. You will report to the Operations Director and work closely with multiple teams across sales, production, operations, design, and video.
The Operations Team will manage your day-to-day workflow, where you’ll be required to be familiar with a wide range of equipment and systems AVCOM deploys. As well as providing technical services onsite, you will support the sales and production teams.
We have significant revenue growth planned for the next two years, and you will be front and centre on achieving this growth target and a key driver of technical development, training and innovation.
- Projects setup, operation and derig to include logistics, client interaction, stagecraft, and crew management.
- Provide technical expertise in pre-production and utilising event technology across multiple disciplines.
- Keep up to date with the latest live event industry technology and be willing and able to upskill in other areas as needed.
- Take direction and guidance from the Senior Technical team members.
- Minimum five years of experience in a similar role within the events industry.
- Proficient in at least two disciplines across Audio, Visual, Lighting, Streaming, Video Production and Stagecraft.
- Energetic, confident, upbeat professional with excellent communication and technical skills.
- Resilience, flexibility and a can-do attitude.
- A love of events, a passion and curiosity for the latest technical innovations.
- A strong drive to ‘do the right thing’ for the planet and future generations.
- Full Clean Driving Licence.
What’s in it for you
- An excellent package is available for the right candidate.
- Play a vital role in the exciting expansion of our growth strategy.
- Be part of our diverse and inclusive family.
- Health benefits.
- Wellbeing program.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title reference if this sounds like you.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Closing date: Monday 30th January 2023